Monday, April 21, 2014

Day 21 Update

Day 18
My Current Word Count:   62,419 words
Words Written Today:   4,222 words
Camp NANOWRIMO goal for today:   30,006 words (60,012)

Day 19
My Current Word Count:   69,267 words
Words Written Today:   6,701 words
Camp NANOWRIMO goal for today:   31,673 words (63,346)

Day 20
My Current Word Count:   77,351 words
Words Written Today:   8,084 words
Camp NANOWRIMO goal for today:   33,340 words (66,680)

I'm not posting today's word count as I haven't finished writing for the day. I will say that I've written enough today already to get me beyond eighty thousand words though.

I cannot believe just how fast the words have been piling up this month! As you can see from my word count update, I had a fantastic weekend of writing. My goal for this past weekend was at least five thousand words each day and I surpassed that easily. I have set a similar goal for next weekend too. At this point I'm just curious to see how many words I can write in a single month.

I was almost finished with a "real" posting for the blog today but I ran out of time and had to go pay bills and post here before it got any later. I hope to post it tomorrow. The topic will actually involve language learning and one of my favorite tools to enhance language learning.

Stay tuned and keep writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment